[Please click on the link to return to the TRAINING HOME PAGE]
'DIGITAL MARKETING, PR,
COMMUNICATIONS AND ADVERTISING'
MARKETING WITH MOBILES WORKSHOPS
COST & BOOKING? Click on the link: Cost & Booking
IN-HOUSE TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY? Please click here for information.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORKSHOP? Read on below...
ABOUT THE 'MARKETING WITH MOBILES' WORKSHOP
HOW TO USE MOBILE PLATFORMS TO MARKET YOUR BRANDS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, BUSINESS, INSTITUTION OR ORGANISATION WITH MOBILE APPS, MOBILE WEB SITES AND MOBILE COMPUTING
This 3 hour introductory Mobile Marketing Masterclass Training Workshop has been designed to provide an introduction and overview (in layman's terms with case studies and examples) to help you understand, keep abreast of and implement the opportunities for Marketing with Mobile Platforms, prioritising what is relevant to your brands, products, services, business, organisation or institution.
Consider... do you have a mobile phone? Of course you do... so do your customers and clients. Can you use it to connect positively with your brands, products or services? Can they?
At times the speed of development in technology and consumer behaviour can be staggering, leaving those of us working in Sales, Marketing and PR breathless. But the pressure is on... the future is mobile connectivity and we need to know what is happening and what we can do to exploit it.
The alternative? Ignorance is not bliss... at the very best we look foolish... take Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer's comments to USA Today's David Lieberman about the new iPhone in 2007: "There's no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. No chance."
And don't dismiss mobile media as being a "teen thing"... the median age for mobile media users is 33 (40% female) and for mobile games it is 31 with a 50:50 split between men and women!
The timeline stands as testament to the rapidly increasing importance of mobile platforms. First there was the impact of mobile telecommunications on telephony, then the adoption of texting (SMS) by everyone from toddlers to senior citizens and the ability to access the web while on the move.
The availability of 3G and Wi-Fi and the introduction of Smartphones and their massive popularity have now made mobile web access easy, fast and reliable. Now mobile applications (apps) and mobile computing are giving users 24/7 connectivity and powerful functionality to entertain, inform, connect, manage and deliver.
Mobile platforms are changing the way we do business... or should be... if we could just understand how... this workshop will help you explore and understand the key issues you need to be considering for your marcomms.
READY TO BOOK? Please click on the link for full booking information - including dates, timing, venue and pricing - and to make your booking.
CUT TO THE CHASE FAST
This intensive 3 hour 'Marketing With Mobile Apps, Mobile Web Sites and Mobile Computing' Masterclass Training Workshop will tell you what you need to know and explain the "what, why, how and when" for exploiting mobile technology and functionality effectively to build brand awareness, improve productivity, excite and engage your target markets, enhance your customer experience and service, inform your general marketing strategy and ultimately deliver a higher return on investment for your agency, firm, company, institution or organisation.
The Mobile Marketing workshops are taking place in various locations around the UK including Birmingham, Edinburgh, London (Central) and Manchester. When you are ready to book please click on the link for booking information giving pricing, dates, timing, venues and secure online booking for one or more delegates.
Scroll down this page to read all about this 'Marketing With Mobile Apps, Mobile Web Sites and Mobile Computing' Training Workshop or click on the sub-headings below to be taken to a particular section:
[READY TO BOOK? Please click here to go straight to the BOOK HERE section. AVAILABILITY - we currently have some availability on all dates.]
WHY MOBILE MARKETING?
Investment in apps and a mobile Web site accessible by a multitude of devices, operating systems and browsers is an inevitability for large and small businesses, organisations and institutions.
The future is about mobile connectivity and functionality. The challenge is understanding enough about what is happening, identifying the opportunities, and exploiting them effectively.
The first step is to educate yourself, your colleagues, your business - attending this workshop will do that and take you on to steps 4, 5 and 6!
There are a variety of mobile platforms you need to know about and the iPhone is not the most popular... but it has caught the zeitgeist and continues to attract massive media coverage and consumer interest 3 years after Steve Jobs unveiled it in January 2007, bringing mobile web access to a new audience.
The launch of the Apple App Store in April 2008, offering downloadable programmes for the iPhone and iPod Touch, has helped to helped to reinvent the way mobile (smart)phones are used, and fast Internet connectivity through 3GS and Wi-Fi has further stimulated growth.
There are now over 2m iPhone users in the UK… and the iPod iTouch and new iPad are further fueling the £millions of Applications (Apps) sales each week.
However it is not all about Apple! As a marketer/business owner you must also consider Nokia (the market leader in handset sales), Blackberry (significant penetration in key markets), Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows Mobile Application.
The Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in February 2010 saw the launch of the 'Wholesale Applications Community' by an operator's alliance which includes Sprint, Vodafone and China Mobile with access to more than 3 billion customers. It appears the Community's purpose is to wrestle back the initiative from Google and Apple and "regain control of apps".
With this kind of competition and hugely accelerated development powered by massive investment worldwide in handsets, platforms and applications, as well as corresponding investment in computing and broadband connections, there will be no let up. Couple this with a typical response rate of 13% for mobile campaigns compared to just 0.3% for online ad campaigns... the potential for mobile marketing is huge for your brand(s), products, services, business, organisation or institution.
But is it too late to exploit Mobile Apps for marketing and promotions? No! Many are terming this the "Start of the App Economy" despite over 3 billion downloads and 140,000 Apps available in January 2010. Book your place on the workshop now!
Return To Top
WHY ATTEND THIS INTRODUCTION TO 'MARKETING WITH MOBILE APPS, MOBILE WEB SITES AND MOBILE COMPUTING' MASTERCLASS?
During this intensive 3 hour 'Marketing With Mobile Apps, Mobile Web Sites and Mobile Computing' Masterclass Workshop we will explain how the mobile is relevant to your marketing, what you need to know about key mobile platforms and systems, the opportunities, the pitfalls and the 'next steps' you should take towards integrating Mobile Marketing into your marketing strategy and campaigns.
The workshop has been devised to fast track you into the world of Mobile Marketing, to provide an introduction and overview in terms you can understand, in a marketing context and with examples relevant to your industry sector, brand(s), products or services.
There are new and exciting mobile marketing ideas, resources and ideas to learn about! Mobile marketing and communications is a great way to achieve:
- Viral/Word of Mouth promotion
- Long-term brand engagement
- Added value
- Increased sales
- Better research
- Improved trackings
- Enhanced customer service
The potential for Applications (apps) especially is massive, with potential for apps development for just about anything, including:
- Project Management
- Managing Contacts
- Creativity & Problem Solving
- Mobile Search & Reference
- Health & Welfare
- Near Field Communication Services (NFC)
- Invoicing, Money Transfer and Payment Processing
- Managing Customer Relations
- Conducting Marketing Research
- Monitoring Website Analytics
We aim to explain marketing with mobile applications, mobile web sites and mobile computing in terms you understand, in a language you know and a context that is relevant to your role and organisation.
Information will be clearly presented in a non-technical way in a context relevant to those attending, using case studies and examples.
We have kept the 'Marketing With Mobile Apps, Mobile Web Sites and Mobile Computing' Masterclass Workshop price as low as possible and we are limiting the number of people attending.
The price for attendance can be as low as £95+Vat and includes:
- Your place on the 'Marketing With Mobile Apps, Mobile Web Sites and Mobile Computing' Masterclass Workshop,
- Use of the Training Venue,
- Tea/Coffee and Pastry/Fruit,
- A copy of our 'Marketing With Mobile Apps, Mobile Web Sites and Mobile Computing' Guide,
- Certificate of Attendance.
Return To Top
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE MOBILE MARKETING WORKSHOP?
The workshop will be of particular interest to anyone completely or relatively new to Mobile Marketing, including:
- PR, Marketing & Sales Professionals, Managers & Directors
- Business Development Managers
- Senior Managers and Directors
- Business Owners
The workshop is an introduction and overview relevant to all industry sectors, including:
- General - All Industry Sectors
- Recruitment & HR
- Hospitality, Travel, Events, Sports, Leisure & Entertainment
- Professional Services (Finance, Legal etc)
Return To Top
WHAT WILL BE COVERED IN THIS INTRODUCTION TO MOBILE MARKETING WORKSHOP?
We will give tips and techniques for organisations large and small - whatever your brand(s0< products or services... whether you are B2B or B2C... whether you are a hotel or charity, a recruitment agency or Sixth Form College, a nightclub or a retailer or a law firm, Mobile marketing may be useful to your business, organisation or institution in one or more ways.
In addition to the themes already discussed, topics covered during this intensive 3 hour 'Marketing With Mobile Apps, Mobile Web Sites and Mobile Computing' Masterclass will include:
- Overview of the B2B and B2C Mobile Marketing.
- What are Mobile Sites, Apps (Applications) and Widgets and how are they relevant to your marketing activity?
- What are the opportunities and pitfalls of Mobile Marketing?
- The best of all worlds? Applications vs Mobile sites.
- Which platforms and handsets? (Apple, Blackberry, Nokia, Google Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile Applications etc.)
- User interfaces and architectures.
- Major Application Marketplaces.
- Trends in Mobile Social Media (Geo-location and Geo-tagging, Mobile Commerce, Mobile Payments and Billing, Social Media Rewards etc.)
- What are Consumer Generated Media (CGM), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Word of Mouth (WOM), Viral Marketing, Buzz Marketing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) etc?
- Standards and guidelines - Mobile Marketing best practice.
- Mobile Technologies (SMS, WAP and MMS).
- Location-based functionality and services (Foursquare, Gowalla, Yelp, Brightkite, Loopt, Google Latitude, Yowza, Yipit etc).
- What are the secrets to success for marketing with Mobile Web, Mobile Apps and Mobile Computing?
- How can Mobile Marketing deliver Customer Engagement and Retention?
- How to create distinctiveness and competitive advantage?
- How to add value to the user experience?
- Customer service support and activity using Mobile Platforms.
- Capturing Customer data.
- How to integrate Mobile Marketing into marketing programmes?
- How does Mobile Marketing (using Mobile Web, Apps etc) integrate with the use of Social Media like Facebook and Twitter?
- How do Wi-Fi and 3G networks enable consumers to interact and get better user experiences (from the iPhone to the iPod iTouch to Sony PSP, Ninetendo DSi and others).
- Can the Mobile Web, Mobile Apps and Mobile Computing provide a revenue stream?
- How to optimise content and produce real-time relevant content for the Mobile Web?
- Strategies and tactics for your Mobile Marketing campaigns and the role of Mobile Marketing in the general brand/product/service or general business/organisation marketing strategy.
- What makes a successful app?
- How to market a mobile application?
- How track, measure (analytics) and assess the Return on Investment (ROI) of a Mobile Marketing campaign?
- Developments to watch - what are competitors doing, and what aren’t they doing?
- Creating productive industry partnerships and with 3rd party businesses.
This workshop is all about how to bring the advantages of the social web, and consumers, to your front door... don't miss it, book your place now!
Return To Top
WHO WILL LEAD THE WORKSHOP?
The 'Marketing With Mobile Apps, Mobile Web Sites and Mobile Computing Training Workshop' will be will be lead by Matthew D'Arcy, Managing Director for OMTAC Ltd.
Matthew has extensive experience with online and digital marketing across a broad range of platforms, including Google, Facebook and Twitter and Mobile. Matthew will draw on marketing campaign experience and considerable research he and his team have undertaken on advertising and marketing tools, techniques and methodologies.
Matthew has worked in a number of industry sectors, from website development to online marketing and ecommerce, from recruitment to hospitality and event management, from education to alumni membership services, from retail to consultancy services, from FMCG to brand development and distribution. Please click on the link for more about Matthew.
Return To Top
MOBILE MARKETING WORKSHOP INFORMATION - DATES & BOOKING
We are offering a wide choice of dates for our 'Marketing With Mobile Apps, Mobile Web Sites and Mobile Computing' Training Workshop which will take place in various UK locations including Birmingham, Edinburgh, London (Central) and Manchester.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Various discounts are available, with places costing as little as £95+Vat.
Please click on the link for full booking information - including dates, timing, venue and pricing - and to make your booking.
ANY QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email us by clicking here or call us on 0845 058 39 85 (Local Rate Call).
Thank you for your interest in our online Marketing Masterclass Workshop series, we look forward to confirming your booking and to meeting you soon.
IN-HOUSE TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY?
Alongside our Open Workshops, Seminars and Conferences we provide In-house Training & Consultancy to companies and organisations of all sizes for whom it is more cost effective, practical and/or effective. Please click here for information.
OPEN WORKSHOPS, SEMINARS, RESIDENTIAL COURSES AND IN-HOUSE CUSTOM TRAINING
For full details and links to our other public/open Workshops, Seminars and Conferences please click on the link to return to the TRAINING HOME PAGE.
Return To Top